This is the Last Call for Papers for the XVI Annual International Conference of the Bulgarian Comparative Education Society (BCES) that will be held in Golden Sands, Varna, Bulgaria, 11 – 15 June 2018.
The full paper/abstract submission deadline is 28 February 2018. Papers accepted for publication will be published in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 16, 2018 including only papers of standard registered participants.
- Prof. Dr. Hennie Steyn, North-West University, South Africa
- Prof. Dr. Nicholas Sun-keung Pang, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
- Ms Angela Rodel, Executive Director, Bulgarian-American Fulbright Commission for Educational Exchange
- Poster presentation opportunity
- Opportunity for Submitting Extended Versions of BCES Papers to the International Journal of Comparative Education and Development, Emerald Publishing
- BCES Conference Books are indexed in EBSCO, ERIC, and DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
Don’t miss the opportunity to publish your latest research topic and be immersed in the friendly and enriching atmosphere of the event that BCES has been creating over the years!
Looking forward to meeting you there.
Conference website: www.bces-conference.org